Monday, February 27, 2012

Lil' Health Update..

Eh, it's probably time to get that "Why I am exhausted every minute of the day" thing looked at.
So I have a physical scheduled for this Wednesday morning before school to check all the regularly-functioning body parts and some blood work specifically for the tiredness bidness.

Those that have spent a significant amount of time with me know that I do not like to admit defeat. I do not like to admit weakness. I do not like admitting that I can't do something.

And I do NOT like going to the doctor.

I try to avoid it whenever possible. The last time I went to the doctor for an illness was when I was in kindergarten and had croup. I don't think I even went to the doctor when I got chicken pox because my brothers had it right before me and my parents knew the routine by then. Except for seasonal colds, I maintain near-perfect (or at least, passable) physical health. KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE DOCTOR.

But as much as I hate going to the doctor, I need answers. I need to figure this out.

I can't keep living like this, with no energy. Today I was operating on about 60%. On most grading scales, that's failing. I'm failing! But in the life I lead, failure is not an option. A "Body and Mind Failure" Day does not exist.

So we keep on keepin' on.

If you are a person who prays and you feel so inclined, please pray for me. It's been a rough several weeks. And I'm afraid it may be awhile before it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying, Sweetie. Definitely asking God to help the docs figure this out and find a solution.

    ReplyDelete