Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waka Waka Lip Sync!!

So, this is what all of my focus has gone toward this week and most of the reason that I haven't posted anything in a while. IT was Middle School Week this week and Friday is always the Lip Sync. This year, since I have been absolutely OBSESSED with the song Waka Waka (This Time for Africa), I put together some choreography and prayed real hard that it could come together. It all came together by the end, and the middle schoolers weren't even incorporated until last night! The staff had been practicing since Sunday, but we never got every person at every practice. What you see in this video is the first time that every participant was on stage at the same time. Thank goodess we didn't run out of stage space. :)

Sit back and enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I videotaped that! lol i turned out good until they ran behind me and i didn't see them so they bumped me but u did an amazing job!!! <3 Ashtyn

    ReplyDelete