Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Top 8: Highlights from the 2011 Campo Family Reunion

Sorry for not posting in ages...things got hectic and busy.

8. Getting to sit in the front seat for the drive (Matthew and I drove separately) and getting to pick the music.
7. Finally being old enough to drink the EXCELLENT wine that my Uncle Bill's winery makes.
6. My drunken Uncle Don announcing on Saturday night that he drank 10 beers.
5. Going to the beach for the first time in 3 weeks while in Traverse City. This is ironic because I live right on the beach in Grand Haven.
4. Playing Spoons out on the deck at cousin Doug's house and ripping the tablecloth beyond all repair.
3. My drunken Aunt Phyllis asking me who I'm doing instead of how I'm doing.
2. Not having to work in the store Friday OR Saturday.
1. Seeing all of my extended Campo family relatives and all the cute little kids they've had recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment