Monday, December 26, 2011

Redecorating!!

Wow, you would think that once classes finished for the semester, I would have MORE time to write...
Well, let's see. I wrote a billion papers, took some exams, moved home, cleaned out my room, moved a weight machine out of my room, moved a dresser into my room, redecorated my room, updated the pictures on my wall, read several books, watched tv, watched movies, saw friends I hadn't seen in a while, went SHOPPING, entertained both sets of grandparents for dinner, hosted a poker night, celebrated Christmas...and maybe some other more insignificant things.

And because I am just so proud of the decorating and arranging and refurnishing I did in my room this vacation, I'm going to post some of the pictures I took with my brand new PINK camera. :)

 Hi, welcome to my room.
 Check this out. Homework on the laptop, and streaming Netflix on the second monitor!! Score.
 Pictures...
 BOOKS. I got rid of a TON of books. For the first time in many many years, All of my books fit on a shelf and don't have to be stacked in piles on the bottom shelf. However, a few of the shelves are stacked two deep...I just couldn't part with all of them. :)
 One of my favorite verses. It kind of makes me think of how no matter where I live, no matter how far away I am from this bedroom, God's taking care of me and has a plan.
 Wisdom and prayer wall. Prayer post-its are such a good idea, I don't know why it took me so long to think of it. A nice visual way to organize all my prayer requests.
 Photos on top of my new dresser (technically, it's an OOOOLD dresser that used to belong to my grandma).
 More pictures...
 And my wall of affirmation. Whenever I need a little pick-me-up, I just read one of these. Wonderful encouragement from some wonderful people.
SUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!! I love the sun. If I could just have a direct line to the sun, I wouldn't need antidepressants. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment